Put My 15 Years Of Experience To Work For You
At the Law Office of Paul Petrillo, in New Hampshire, you will always receive one-on-one attention directly from me. I am attorney Paul Petrillo, and I graduated magna cum laude from the Massachusetts School of Law in 2002. I spent many years practicing in bankruptcy law, representing debtors in Salem and throughout southern New Hampshire and northeastern Massachusetts.
Recently, I expanded my practice to handle:
- Estate planning
- All family law matters
- Bankruptcy and debt issues
- Modifications of court orders
As a solo attorney, I can provide personalized attention and flexible availability to you. I will always give your legal matter the thoughtful and detailed treatment required to put you in the most favorable position. You will never be passed off to a paralegal or left in the dark about the status of your case.
Learn more about my legal experience and background by using the link below:
My choice to expand into family law comes from my background as a licensed physical therapist. I founded my firm to serve Massachusetts residents with that same compassion, patience and encouragement in my role as a lawyer.
I offer clients tailored services, including:
- Creative solutions to complex legal matters
- A personalized strategy based on your family’s needs
- Skillfully written bankruptcy petitions
- Honest outlooks on your case outcomes
- Alternatives to going to court, helping you save money overall
- Strategies for keeping your home during bankruptcy
I am also an active member of the New Hampshire Bar Association and the Massachusetts Bar Association.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.