Law Office of Paul Petrillo
Contact Us Today 603-635-4149
Menu Contact

Chapter 7 Archives

Can you stop wage garnishment?

If you have a large amount of unpaid debt, it's possible that a creditor could attempt to garnish your wages. If they receive a legal judgment, a portion of your wages will be withheld and paid to the creditor until your debt is paid off.

How to get a mortgage modification

There may come a point in your life when you're no longer able to make your mortgage payments. Maybe you've fallen behind because of a serious health problem. Maybe you've lost your job and are not earning nearly as much money as you once were.

New Hampshire retiree files for bankruptcy after bad real estate

It is difficult to think of bankruptcy when one is making the sort of financial plans that secure the present and the future for people and their families. Most people think their plans will work out, and there will never be any need for protection from creditors. But it does happen, although there should never be any shame in the need to start over with the help of bankruptcy.

Start Your Case Today

Whether you have a family law issue, an estate planning question or are considering bankruptcy, I can help you find a sustainable solution that provides relief and hope. Schedule your consultation at my Nashua, New Hampshire office today by calling 603-635-4149 or by sending us an email.

We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

email us for a response
Law Office of Paul Petrillo