Law Office of Paul Petrillo
Contact Us Today 603-635-4149
Menu Contact

Child Support Archives

Modifying child support in New Hampshire

Whether you find yourself on the giving or receiving end, a time may come when you want to change the amount specified in your child support order. Maybe you now have more child-related expenses than you once did, or perhaps you no longer earn the salary you did when the order went into effect, making it difficult for you pay the determined amount comfortably.

How does bankruptcy affect child support in New Hampshire?

Between legal fees, a new place and child support, divorce has already hurt your bank account. Whether you were already in a bad place before, have not recovered from the divorce costs or have experienced a financial disaster, bankruptcy may now be in your future.

Start Your Case Today

Whether you have a family law issue, an estate planning question or are considering bankruptcy, I can help you find a sustainable solution that provides relief and hope. Schedule your consultation at my Nashua, New Hampshire office today by calling 603-635-4149 or by sending us an email.

We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

email us for a response
Law Office of Paul Petrillo